To Search for available ice at all Ramsey County Arenas click Ramsey County Available Ice For Sale on the menu bar above. This will take you to our online schedules page.
1. Select > Ice Arena Schedules.
2. Select > Ramsey County Ice Arenas (It may take a few minutes for the next page to load).
3. Select the arena(s) schedules that you would like to view by checking the checkbox next the area(s).
4. The schedule page automatically loads the month format, which is best for viewing just one arena at a time. If viewing 2 or more arenas at one time it is best to change the view mode (located in the upper right hand corner of the schedule page to weekly.
5. All scheduled ice is shown online. All available ice for rent is shown in Bright Yellow and listed Available to Rent. If the any area on the schedule is empty (white) it means that there is no ice available during that time period due to staffing, maintenance, or other reasons.
6. To view additional details on any rentals listed hold your mouse pointer over the rental and a pop up window will appear.
Reserving and Scheduling Ice Time After you have found available ice that you would like to reserve please email our reservations office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the time blocks. We require that all reservation requests be made in writing through this email address. Please do not email individual county staff members without copying the parks address when making a request as all requests are processed in the order that they are received at the email@example.com address.
Winter Ice Rates
|TCO Sports Garden||$210/hour||$175||$140/hour|
|All other arenas||$210/hour||$175||$140/hour|
Prime-time rates during fall/winter months (Labor Day – March 31) apply all day Saturday and Sunday, and 2:00-9:39 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Summer Ice Rates
|Highland North & Pleasant||$175/hour||$140/hour|
|TCO Sports Garden TCO Rink & HAUS Rink||$175/hour||$140/hour|
Prime time rates during Spring/summer months (April 1 – Labor Day) apply from 12 a.m.-9:39 p.m. each day.