Xcel Energy Center is regarded as one of the finest arenas in the world. The one-of-a-kind, multi-purpose facility is home to more than 150 sporting and entertainment events and approximately 1.7 million visitors each year.
Visit www.xcelenergycenter.com for ticket and event calandars.
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA – Located on six acres in downtown Saint Paul on the former site of the St. Paul Civic Center
- Owner: City of Saint Paul
- Operator: Saint Paul Arena Company (SPAC), an affiliate of Minnesota Sports & Entertainment (MSE)
- Architectural Firm: HOK Sports Facilities Group
- Construction Cost: $170 million
- Opened: September 2000
- Home Teams: NHL’s Minnesota Wild
- First Event: Minnesota Wild vs. Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (3-1 win, preseason) – Sept. 29, 2000
- Largest Concert Crowd: 20,554 – Shania Twain – Oct. 28, 2003
- Most Sellouts In A Row By An Artist: 3 – Prince – June 16-18, 2004; Taylor Swift – September 11-13, 2015
2016 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, 2014 Big Ten Men’s Ice Hockey Tournament, 2011 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four, 2011 NHL Entry Draft, 2011 Visa Gymnastics Championships, 2008 Republican National Convention, 2008 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, 2006 Visa Gymnastics Championships, 2004 NHL All-Star Weekend, 2004 International Ice Hockey Federation World Cup of Hockey and the 2002 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four
Size & Capacity
Xcel Energy Center encompasses 650,000 square feet with four separate concourses and four seating levels plus a press level. It provides configuration capabilities to accommodate more than 20,000 guests.
- Event Floor Level
- Lower Seating Level
- Bremer Bank Suite Level
- RBC Wealth Management Club Level
- Upper Seating Level
- Al Shaver Press Box Level